The 07 KM run is the shortest race and has attracted the widest participation among runners across different age groups and genders. This race is particularly for fun and is open to everyone ranging from students to elders, armed forces and families stationed at Leh, and tourists who happen to be in Leh during the marathon time.
|DISTANCE: 07 KM||RACE START TIME: 7:00 am|
|DATE: Sunday 09 September 2018||AGE LIMIT: Runner should be 12 years or older as on race day|
|REPORTING TIME: Latest 06:30 am||CUT-OFF TIME: NIL|
|REPORTING PLACE: NDS Memorial Stadium||CERTIFICATION: All participants will get a medal|
- Rs. 900 for Ladakh residents & serving Indian Defence Personnel
- Rs. 1800 for Indian residents who live outside Ladakh
- US$35 for Foreign nationals (runners from outside India)
- Rs. 1500 for Veterans (48 years and above)
- Ladakh students with a valid ID card can run for free while other students can register for Rs. 900
GETTING TO THE START POINT
Runners are encouraged to walk to the start point as there will be road closures
Facilities will be available for this at the starting point, and items can be collected back at the finishing point of the race.
2 Hydration & Aid stations providing water and energy drinks
07 KM RUN LADAKH FOR FUN
Starting from the N.D.S. Memorial Stadium the 07 km route follows the Marathon course along the Leh-Manali highway till a little before the ITBP camp from where it makes a U-turn and retraces steps to the start point.