The 10.5km Run is a loop that starts and ends at the NDS Memorial Stadium grounds. Running this 10.5km race will surely help you prepare for the other challenging races of Ladakh Marathon.
|DISTANCE : 10.5km||RACE START TIME: 07:15hrs|
|DATE: Sunday 10 September 2023||AGE LIMIT: Participant should be 14 years or older as on race day|
|REPORTING TIME: 05:00hrs||ELIGIBILITY: Participant must have completed two 10 km run under 1 hrs 30 mins in past three years prior to race day.|
|REPORTING PLACE: NDS Memorial Stadium||CUT OFF TIME: 1 hrs 50 mins|
|CERTIFICATION: Finishers will be given a certificate with official time along with a medal|
REGISTRATION TYPE & FEE
(Inclusive of 18% GST)
- Type I – Foreign nationals – US$ 45
- Type II – Indian nationals who live outside Ladakh – Rs 2300
- Type III – Ladakh residents & serving Indian Defence Personnel – Rs 1500
- Type IV – Veterans (50 years and above) – Rs 1800 or US$ 35
GETTING TO THE START POINT
Participants are encouraged to walk to the start point as there will be road closures.
Facilities will be available for this at the starting point, and items can be collected back at the finish area.
Beginning with the 8th edition of Ladakh Marathon in 2019 , we have made a conscious decision to make this event free of single use plastic. We are thankful to all participants and request for continued support in our effort to reduce the use of plastic and help us in protecting our fragile environment.
05 Hydration & Aid stations providing with:
- Water – refill facility – participants are requested to bring out their own hydration packs and bottles
- Energy drinks served in biodegradable cups
- Snacks are free of plastic wraps and include fresh fruits, dates, boiled potatoes, jaggery etc
Toilet facilities along the course are environment friendly dry pits.
10.5 KM RUN
Starting across the road from the NDS Memorial Stadium, the 10.5 KM route follows the Leh-Manali highway, past the ITBP camp to the settlement of Choglamsar . Here you take a right turn to Forest Park on Spituk – Choglamsar road. After 1.5km you take a right turn on Spituk-Choglamsar road to Choglamsar village to join the Leh – Manali highway near the BRO camp and run towards the NDS Memorial Stadium grounds to reach the finish Line.